- admin on Jantar Mantar-Delhi, India – architectural astrological instruments
- James Lacasse on A touch of theatrics!
- map of washington dc on Jantar Mantar-Delhi, India – architectural astrological instruments
- map of dc on Jantar Mantar-Delhi, India – architectural astrological instruments
- Emma Weir on Silver!
Author Archives: admin
So I have entered the inaugural Social Innovation exchange…. right up my alley with the sustainability of podtex… check it out..
To truly understand the blood, sweat and tears that went into my textiles you would have to sit next to me for the months of 18 hour days.. If you want a snap shot glimpse into my wacky world watch … Continue reading
There is definately truth to the statement ” beauty is pain”. In my case the filth and stench associated with creating my glamourous textiles was the pain. After collecting literally 1000′s of pods from everyone I know (or a friend … Continue reading
1. Pinning the petals on Solve. 2. Sewing the completed design like there is no tomorrow! … Continue reading
Is there anything more captivating and atmospheric than a gorgeous sunset? I don’t think so- particularly when every 10 seconds a completely new instant colour scheme is flashed for you to enjoy. I would love to design a range of … Continue reading
So last Sunday morning with a team of fantastic people I orchestrated fashion photography shoot at Callan Park, Rozelle. This dramatic … Continue reading
Funnily enough the component of the pod that initially intrigued me was top silver part, the section that is pierced when the coffee is extruded. … Continue reading
So I am a little bit of a fan of the Nespresso Coffee Machine pods. Whilst enjoying a coffee about a month ago I started … Continue reading